Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Ja, ja, ja

Brazen
Super Contributor
I see the announcment re SSFs on the home pages. Anyone know what it means? Something happened 2 months ago and now money is missing? Anyone else have a lower balance than they did on Friday?
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Brazen
Super Contributor
WTF - now another big chunk is gone. I'm starting to get a tad upset.
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
Just the typical quality control here. They are using a message from way back without adjusting the dates to 5 September.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Ah, thanks cfm, silly me just reading it a face value. Still, more than half my balance is still MIA.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Brazen I think its a conspiracy as it always seems to be your cash.. I think you had better talk to Simon. I think SFM may be using your account as the office slush fund..With the bad week last week they hit the wine hard hence the missing cash.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
You're right! They're probably putting down a deposit for a really good 5 litre box with my cash right now.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Brazen with half your cash I recon they could get a box of red and a packet of smarties.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
And, no sign of Simon this morning. Probably in the queue at Woolies as we speak with a extra large packet of Chuckles. No shame, these bankers, no shame.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ya and my guess is he is wearing one of those terrible ties of his so that he does not raise eyebrows from the check out girls, the like bankers even less than we do.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
When will this be resolved?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
dude you have no idea how bad my tie is today, I'll be on bubble vision at 5.18 ...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I try watch with shades on...
0 Kudos