Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Jan 31 2011 market crash?

Not applicable
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
could ?? I can't make money from could !! it could do anything on 31 Jan .. an anyways which year ??
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
That's nothing Eddie - http://www.greatdreams.com/end-world.htm - predicts the end of the world on 23 Dec when the Mayan calendar comes to an end. So I'd be investing in freeze dried food and bottles water right now. Screw investment in anything else. We're all going to die..........right.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes, the Elites are most pleased with themselves.Their plans are coming together wonderfully.Little do the sheep know or realize...a great Culling cometh,latest June 2012.Russia blitzkrieg's Europe.WW3 begins.###As for 31 Jan 2011...nah.The Dow will go back up to its previous all-time high(whenever) in a completely rigged market.Yes, you'll get the slithering downdrafts,but they will be caught by Support Lines.And so it is, in these Blade Runner Days that come to us all,little moths, in a Worldwide Electronic Web.As the violins played....
0 Kudos
Spoegs
Contributor
So EddieM - armed with this incredible piece of information when are you going short? 28th, 29th or 30th? 29th and 30th is weekend - I'd suggest 28th (just so you can beat the rush.
0 Kudos
Spoegs
Contributor
So EddieM - armed with this incredible piece of information when are you going short? 28th, 29th or 30th? 29th and 30th is weekend - I'd suggest 28th (just so you can beat the rush).
0 Kudos