Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

John Missing??

jack12
Super Contributor
Has John gone on holiday? or is he tired of talking to us?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
eddy66
Super Contributor
I don't know,but I'm still here.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
But your still missing a 6 or you short on AGL?
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
Nice too see you too Jack! I'm long Agl,i'm not shorting again.How are you? Hello CPS!
0 Kudos
bangbul
Regular Contributor
I'm concerned now, maybe his meeting with SARS didn't go too well. Wonder if he needs bail-money
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Good to have you back, and nervous to hear your long!! LOL
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I was wondering the same thing...maybe he found out he had more friends at SARS than he remebered...... Eddie, nice to see you back, you back with your latest winners cheque from the course??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John alive & kicking on the DWT chat forum. This forum lacks any sort of inyelligent substance.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I assume you mean intelligent?
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
just because you like a particular truth or it seems to fit in with your worldview, that's no guarantee that it's actually true.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
LOL, that was funny Russ!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Well done,Skippy.Not many people can laugh at themselves!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hozit guys...I have been back trading full time and as a result I have been chatting at DWT..nothing wrong with SFM but it can be very slow. Also I have been learning a lot from chatting to the "pro's" at DWT.. I still have a lot to learn so it has been good to be a small fish in a big pond again...AS for SARS...my meeting was with customs and excise regarding my little project...AND... it went very well, I managed to convice some hard ***** burocrat that my way, was the right way. It took an hour and a half but I turned her arround..If any of you want to chat ask for me or email me at [email protected]
0 Kudos