Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

John - dilema

Not applicable
My 2c worth - we've got 3 opening gaps on the Alsi, and 2 on the FTSE (3 days in a row), and today's were pretty big ... I see DOW resistance at about 13450 - if we break there and close strongly above it, I think we can probably ignore the gaps, but if we don't ... WATCH OUT!!!
0 Kudos
Dilligaff2
Frequent Contributor
Brazen
Will JPM willing send out their #1 rated TA's reports to us 4umites? D
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Dilligaf and LN - you need to be a JP Morgan client to get Murray's news letter. It used to be given free on Equinox, but I just checked and it's no longer there. Not sure now - John, you have any idea if Murray is available anywhere?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Guys when he was on equinox I wrote to him and asked him questions, he sent me a book on TA and put me om the daily mail out list. I cant share it but if you asked him or asked Simon to ask him if standard could post his stuff I a sure he would consider it. He is a very cool guy who is happy to help. the best thing is watching and learning from the pro. the way he takes things in his stride and also does not trade risk.
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
Cheers John
I'm trying the direct request approach as I type :)
d
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
To qoute Gravy on MM - 'Peas be onhim'. Shoulda sold the lot yesterday, but happy to have mucho cash now. And Peas be onyou too John. Full of excellent advice yesterday. Off to work on my floors. Good week-end all.
0 Kudos