Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

John

Ninja
Super Contributor
Did You play in the learn to earn golf challenge at De Zalze today? Thought you were in the winning team.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
john_1
Super Contributor
yes I did .. we won thanks to a few lucky shots on my part, including hiting the green in 1, from the island green with my hybrid 3 ..I was actually trying to lay up...you should have come over to introduce yourself!!!
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Yea....I would have but wasnt sure I caught your name correctly...anyway, the beers on me next time. A fantastic day on the course and a great bunch of people, must be one of the nicest golf days of the year. Attended Simons Index course in CT this week....excellent....reminds you of the basics and how this game is won and lost on two basic principles, discipline and simplicity.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Attended it in Durbs last night, Ditto
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Hey John, you still around, i haven't been on the chat for some time, hows things on your side? Oh, Stellenbosch is a fantastic place and on a beautiful day there is no better thing to do that spend time outside on a beautiful estate, today must have been fantastic :)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
sure, also have not been on the forum. I have been busy but very very frustrated re my tobacco idea. So have not been at my charming best. Dealing with big corperates may seem like fun but in truth its just a big waist of time as nobody no matter at what level of the organization seems to actually take complete responsibilty to do anything. the effect is a passing ball that seems to have only one function and that is to waist time and to look busy...
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Hey John, I am also one of your clones. How fantastic it is to have so many accounts here.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Yip and the bigger the organization the more trouble, lol. Well, lets hope the idea takes on in the end and everyone is happy :) I have my long term portfolio and slowly add to it now and then, looking for new acquisition target so when i have some cash i can get it, but haven't found it yet...
0 Kudos