Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Joys of trading s

kwagga
Super Contributor
Just when you think it's a good time to take profit, the market comes back with a surprise. Looked at GLD for a nice low risk entry in the R72 - R73 range last night and then had a look at the gold price after that, and well, the notion of getting in remotely close to that range evaporated into thin air. I just hate chasing anything on this market right now. You're just setting yourself up to be nipped in the but the next day.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
Kwagga just don't sell to soon if you @ a loss, the markets tend to recover those losses in the next few days, i find it best just to hold onto a few good shares without worrying when its down a little bit. But i agree the markets have been very volatile, can be frustrating
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Ek is sommer kwaad!! Last night just before all close about 21:40 I wanted to go long gold at about 1007, stop at 1003 and take profit 1017, via GT247. Then my computer went on strike, so no trade entered. Wragtig, now back on line and look at it!!
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
Skala is jy nog in Sandland? Hou julle al party na die groot vas?
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
One of the reasons you need backup hardware resources; backup software and backup streaming.
0 Kudos