Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Jubilee Future

Trevor_Smith
New Contributor
Hot Stocks Programme recons this is a good share at 200 - How do you think it will recover from this low?
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
philman3906
Occasional Contributor
This share to me has massive growth potential. You do need a little taste for risk though as this is a small/volatile player in the platinum sector. Recommendations have been coming in thick and fast; Business Tonight, Hot Stoxx ,etc.. Also have a look at http://www.moneyweb.co.za/mw/view/mw/en/page292523?oid=554736&sn=2009+Detail&pid=295023 Great interview with Yuen Low a mining analyst on his evaluation over the long term view for this share. It also has ConRoast technology which will give it an edge going forward. Currently hovering at R1.60 levels, the question is it may go lower before going up, but I think still a good time to start accumulating. I am not as heavily optimistic as some analysts but I have a R8.00ish target on JBL. (2-3 year view). Watch this one for a takeover bid, may get a early return there too. Personally I am big in on this share.
0 Kudos
philman3906
Occasional Contributor
This share to me has massive growth potential. You do need a little taste for risk though as this is a small/volatile player in the platinum sector. Recommendations have been coming in thick and fast; Business Tonight, Hot Stoxx ,etc.. Also have a look at http://www.moneyweb.co.za/mw/view/mw/en/page292523?oid=554736&sn=2009+Detail&pid=295023 Great interview with Yuen Low a mining analyst on his evaluation over the long term view for this share. It also has ConRoast technology which will give it an edge going forward. Currently hovering at R1.60 levels, the question is it may go lower before going up, but I think still a good time to start accumulating. I am not as heavily optimistic as some analysts but I have a R8.00ish target on JBL. (2-3 year view). Watch this one for a takeover bid, may get a early return there too. Personally I am big in on this share.
0 Kudos
philman3906
Occasional Contributor
This share to me has massive growth potential. You do need a little taste for risk though as this is a small/volatile player in the platinum sector. Recommendations have been coming in thick and fast; Business Tonight, Hot Stoxx ,etc.. Also have a look at:- http://www.moneyweb.co.za/mw/view/mw/en/page292523?oid=554736&sn=2009+Detail&pid=295023 Great interview with Yuen Low a mining analyst on his evaluation over the long term view for this share. It also has ConRoast technology which will give it an edge going forward. Currently hovering at R1.60 levels, the question is it may go lower before going up, but I think still a good time to start accumulating. I am not as heavily optimistic as some analysts but I have a R8.00ish target on JBL. (2-3 year view). Watch this one for a takeover bid, may get a early return there too. Personally I am big in on this share.
0 Kudos
philman3906
Occasional Contributor
This share to me has massive growth potential. You do need a little taste for risk though as this is a small/volatile player in the platinum sector. Recommendations have been coming in thick and fast; Business Tonight, Hot Stoxx ,etc.. Also have a look at a great MoneyWeb interview with Yuen Low a mining analyst on his evaluation over the long term view for this share. It also has ConRoast technology which will give it an edge going forward. Currently hovering at R1.60 levels, the question is it may go lower before going up, but I think still a good time to start accumulating. I am not as heavily optimistic as some analysts but I have a R8.00ish target on JBL. (2-3 year view). Watch this one for a takeover bid, may get a early return there too. Personally I am big in on this share.
0 Kudos
philman3906
Occasional Contributor
Please excuse the multiple entries, I kept getting a so called server error and clearly retried too many times!!!
0 Kudos
philman3906
Occasional Contributor
Also have a look at its shareholders, these have 'strangely' increased over the last few days from a couple to I see 9 now. Look under Company Profile, Shareholders for that info. There are clearly a few institutions interested in this soon to be success story.
0 Kudos
WES
Super Contributor
I got burnt by this share, went in at 180 on recommendation after following it from 195, there was a sudden dip to 151 this week and my stop loss kicked me out, do you serouisly think 800 in 2-3 years are on the cards ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am cautious of JBL. I don't like early stage platinum projects - and JBL is really about its mine-to-minerals strategy. Right now, it has a smelter which generates around GBP 5m. Lets say its capital expansion can get that figure up to GBP10m. And now lets give them the benefit of the doubt and say they can make 2m profit. That is pocket change for a mine development project. So the real key with JBL, is to understand how they are going to develop their mining assets - because we are talking billions here - and a 5 year timeline before you see any platinum being pulled out of the ground. All other proceeds will just get sucked into this project. Unless!!! They list their platinum mining projects separately, so that the smelter profits can start generating dividends. That might be interesting.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
philman, ignore the server error, copy your post and then go back to chek your post on the forum....will be there.log a complaint with the call centre also...
0 Kudos
Wobblybits
Not applicable
I am with the scepticism, this is no blue chip, but that's my interest. This shares volatility is what has me keen, just the slightest thing (eg. Mid 2009's takeover 'rumour') makes this share bolt, thats what I am looking for. My view is one of probability, they are really 'cheap' relatively speaking (not value speaking perhaps) and they seem to be making an effort or noises of an effort to act like a proper miner. I don't think they will tank and I think their share price is low, just how low it could still go, well thats another thing. JP Morgan, Barclays, Investec, etc are all having a little dabble here and I just fancy joining them.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you are not a Terry Pratchet fan by any chance - with a name like that?
0 Kudos
philman3906
Occasional Contributor
Everyone together now..... JJJuuuuubbbilllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Maybe I should wait a little before bringing out the champers, this one tanks as fast as it bolts???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
labat share price to increase dramatically in 2015 the Company has been short-listed as a preferred bidder in relation to a potential acquisition of one of the other logistic opportunities. Shareholders are advised that, as a preferred bidder, the Company has signed a non-binding non-exclusive term sheet, with a certain party (?the Seller?) in terms of which Labat will acquire the Seller?s business assets and operations (?the Sale Assets?) (?Proposed Transaction?). In terms of the Proposed Transaction, Labat will acquire the Sale Assets for a purchase consideration of R627.5 million (six hundred and twenty seven million and five hundred thousand Rand) to be settled in cash.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
labat share price to increase dramatically in 2015 the Company has been short-listed as a preferred bidder in relation to a potential acquisition of one of the other logistic opportunities. Shareholders are advised that, as a preferred bidder, the Company has signed a non-binding non-exclusive term sheet, with a certain party (?the Seller?) in terms of which Labat will acquire the Seller?s business assets and operations (?the Sale Assets?) (?Proposed Transaction?). In terms of the Proposed Transaction, Labat will acquire the Sale Assets for a purchase consideration of R627.5 million (six hundred and twenty seven million and five hundred thousand Rand) to be settled in cash.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
labat africa share price to increase dramatically in 2015 the Company has been short-listed as a preferred bidder in relation to a potential acquisition of one of the other logistic opportunities. Shareholders are advised that, as a preferred bidder, the Company has signed a non-binding non-exclusive term sheet, with a certain party (?the Seller?) in terms of which Labat will acquire the Seller?s business assets and operations (?the Sale Assets?) (?Proposed Transaction?). In terms of the Proposed Transaction, Labat will acquire the Sale Assets for a purchase consideration of R627.5 million (six hundred and twenty seven million and five hundred thousand Rand) to be settled in cash.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
labat africa share price to increase dramatically in 2015 the Company has been short-listed as a preferred bidder in relation to a potential acquisition of one of the other logistic opportunities. Shareholders are advised that, as a preferred bidder, the Company has signed a non-binding non-exclusive term sheet, with a certain party (?the Seller?) in terms of which Labat will acquire the Seller?s business assets and operations (?the Sale Assets?) (?Proposed Transaction?). In terms of the Proposed Transaction, Labat will acquire the Sale Assets for a purchase consideration of R627.5 million (six hundred and twenty seven million and five hundred thousand Rand) to be settled in cash.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos