Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Jubilee

platsak
Super Contributor
Barry. Any ideas as to a possible long time entry level for Jubilee?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
barry_1
Super Contributor
Hi....Long term i have no doubts the price anywhere under R10 is a good entry level....OMO....i'm afraid that when i first pointed this share out ,many traders regarded it as a surrogate warrant and now ride it up and down.Personally i feel to sell it will be to miss out on the potential what with the cautionary out there ,probably on the platinum play.The nickel,PGMs and gold minerals this share have in Madagascar are probably worth a whole lot more than the local platinum mine....By the way their TJARTE property is right next to Impalas Marula mine,so at this stage it would be difficult to say which of the majors they might tie up with....REALLY ONLY MY OPINION.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Barry. I am waiting for a pulback to enter. Just not too sure about a comfortable level. This share had massive swings. Any suggestions?
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Platsak, I have been trading JBL this recently and found tht fibs have worked well here..just have your orders in before the retracements...IMO 380-480 was the last 62% retracements.. I would buy here again.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
U said long term,then violent swings would not matter!....For a more immediate play,TA in this case really only confirms the trend,rather watch the platinum price.....At the moment it seems to be stabilising around $1165 to 1185 per ounce....This would be a new base as the previous base was around $1100.I am thinkinbg of buying more,but am going to wait to see if the platinum price will spurt upwards by bout ten dollars then hold that level,before adding more....I would also like to buy CALL warrants on IMP and AMS but don;t feel confident at this stage and will wait for the same confirmation as i would for JBL to occur.
0 Kudos