Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Jubliee and Breamore

Not applicable
These shares are now obviously directly related due to the deal that will be closed out before the year is up... I am struggling in believing that JBL has not moved up from the sub R5 level. does anyone else feel as though this share should be at +/- R7 based on the fact that it hit R8 a few weeks ago, yes because the speculation was that it was going to be bought out by a bigger Platinum player. But the buying out of BRE can only be a good thing for JBL lowering costs in the long run. The rand is awfully strong which obviously isn't helping. I feel it has strengthened to much and is of fairer value at about R8,50. Any views on JBL/BRE, both longer and shorter term views?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
Braemore... my mistake
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Braemore... my mistake
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Still holding my JBL; happy to wait a while.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
Same, but if BRE is bought out, and we get JBL stock in return, would that be so bad? becuase then we can at least recoup our losses from BRE. Am i right in this regard?
0 Kudos