Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Julia Malema

sponono
Super Contributor
Now that Juju and his nationalisation nonsense is out in the cold we could expect risk on banks and mines to reduce, right?
0 Kudos
30 REPLIES 30
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
darn i was really looking forward to get my own free farm and mine. now i will have to work for it.
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Lets wait for the appeal time to pass.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nah, if you listened to the judgement yesterday - he got zero chance of appeal. The NDC did their work 100% and buried him so deep he a goner .. essentially this was Zuma asserting his authority and if you cross him you know what happens, nobody going to side with the buried Malema ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja well, you can crush JuJu, but the nationalization debate is not going to go away. That seed is firmly planted, and the power mongers are using it as a tool to get their seat
0 Kudos
buyme
Contributor
this morning they had some oke on summit saying that malema is not out of the picture and if his little followers demonstrate like they always do,that the whole suspension thing will be wiped away and he will still be in the picture.he says that the markets over reacted as if it was good news,that malema got suspended. did anyone see it??
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and what about his UNISA political science exam...did he pass it?
0 Kudos
buyme
Contributor
doubt it very much!!!
0 Kudos
buyme
Contributor
oh sorry, i forgot this is sa ,he will just bribe his way to a A+ and if he doesnt get it,all his little minnions will demonstrate and he will get a A++++
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
SANZAR rewards Lawrence
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
NO< NO NO. Julias Malema is more dangerous outside the ANC than on the inside. He will lead a rebellion against current government like we have never see since apartheid - watch this space. Ps: and he ideology will rise!
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
... too late to crush Malema, this is political suicide for Zuma. Malema's popularity will rise - the masses will see Malema as the victim... Bad news indeed!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
with what support ?? his support was due to his ability to hand out favours, that's gone ..
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
He's given any future ANCYL leader a playbook by which to get popular. "Do everything I did, just don't attack ANC leadership". The man is an expert at channelling the populist desires of those he is trying to co-opt for his own ends. Those desires still exist. A future YL president would be a fool not to just copy many of his methods and targets.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
DEP, you're forgetting that SARS and the Hawks have yet to take action against him. If they proceed he truly will be buried for good! You (Julius) can't talk with two tongues, get up to no good and expect all to be well, it will catch up with you. Julius's biggest problem was that he only cared about himself and exploited the poor for personal benefit. It would have been a completely different story had he not been such a dishonest two faced individual i.e. if he truly stood up for the poor with no alterior motives and actually did something for them. He is an opportunist and was just milking SA's predicament for personal gain and power.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and its not Julia ...JULIUS
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
NoÂ…Zuma was the examiner!
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Unlike the leader of our country, say, who was doing it all for the poor.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
i personally think the hawks issue will blow over...these guys never seem to serve time...look at shaik, he is living the life after being convicted...malema will probably just fade off into the darkness untill he is ultimately forgotten. oh how nice it would be for the hawks to expose everything thats been going on in that trust, wonder what the followers will think about that?!
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Guys who follow him don't care about facts, it's all about emotion and sticking it to white business, but even there he doesn't actually follow through. For example: Melama organises a deal for his cousin (or whoever). He's hurting honest black businessmen in Limpopo, not white people, because the whiteys would never normally get those deals. Do his cronies care? Nope. Second, we already know he can, when 'incentivised' (ahem) properly, organise deals for white businessmen. The same white businessmen he pretends to be keen to lynch. If his 'followers' don't care about those issues, what possible revelations will ever make them change their minds? He's basically just lying to them and they do. not. care.
0 Kudos