Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Julius Malemo

Maggie
Super Contributor
Love this country but his kind of attitude ticks me off...(this weeks statements. After passing him twice in my local pick n pay, I really think it is time for me to leave before I give him a BIG SLAP....
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
topgun
Super Contributor
Lol...the country or P'nP? Why didn't you rather offer him some free woodwork lessons...somebody with an H symbol at standard grade needs some serious intervention. You should rather pity the poor ignoramus...but then again he might well become a minister in a few more years. In Africa, excellence is always rewarded!
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Yeah, that's what worries me. A few more years time. !!!!
0 Kudos
djw
Regular Contributor
Which PnP - so we can come past and have a good laugh at Big J and his cronies - wonders if he uses the tills
0 Kudos
Fate_Sadira
New Contributor
It's Malema not Malemo. How about making sometime to ensure that we spell and pronounce people's name correctly.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
whatever his name is,his a waste of time and deserves to be treated like a monkey,this guy just blows his mouth hey,he needs more then just a slap.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
'Some time' is two words. Why cant people spend more time to review their posts before posting it? By the way its not Julius Malema, its Idiotius MAL-êma.
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
But a BIG SLAP from Maggie would be a great start, small beginnings lead to large things!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Could i give him a big slap aswell!! I Think he lacks majority of his brain cells!!
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
The oke is just a cheerleader for angry young people. He gets his kicks and success from making noise and raising his profile. He's a chop, but the way you fight him is by ignoring him, IMO.

Or burgle him. That seems to have annoyed him :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Or get the powers that be angry with him, which seems to have happened this weekend after his statements about Blade.
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
I remember a nother young man with simlar view points called Peter Mkaba and we know what happend to him, its just a matter of time, wether that is good or bad depends on your polotics, personaly i feel he undoes a lot of the good work his elders do..........
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
once a jerk, twice a jerk off ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
When JZee cannot deliver to the masses which is a virtual certainty in this environment....watch the same populist wave that carried him from criminal obscurity to president lift Malema. My 2c is that he will be our next president (like it or not)....afterall populism will always be king in Africa....never common sense, tell the masses (whose votes count) what they want to hear and the battle is won.adios!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I agree with Richard. The ANC need to release some gas for not expressing what they really think.Julius seem to be their outlet pipe.
0 Kudos