Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Just a hello to the old forumites!

eddy66
Super Contributor
It's been a while since I've posted anything on the forum. I just wanted to say hi to all the oldies that I see is still around...Skaaptjoppie, Hategauteng, Snap, Russ. Where is John?? Is the wise man still here?? Hope all is weel and you're making money!!
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
john_1
Super Contributor
Howzit Eddy... ya I am still about, although not sure about being any wiser for it.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
lol im also back! sold everything to save my business....what a shame, but good lessons learnt!
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
lol im also back! sold everything to save my business....what a shame, but good lessons learnt!
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Hi Eddy, I'm still hangin in there. Made heaps a few weeks back. Then lost it all and busy trying to make it back. At least my strategy works though. Now the next lesson to be learnt is "how to gold on to profits".
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Eddy! Good to see you are still around... I am still hanging in there, how is it going with you? Are you making some nice profits again?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HI, all just popping in again as well. Been out of touch for a few weeks with building matters ;-)

I still have a few weeks left in this project but should be able to drop in every few days again till end August then I will be back more full time again. See the markets have been a little quirky of late so I am sure many have made some good profits. Till next again...
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
I'm pretty busy so only poking my head in every so often. Not much trading until I see something I like.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah it's gone quiet my side too.. sitting in cash.. what is good to trade? There is too much uncertainty at the moment in my opinion, wait and see which side we break I guess
0 Kudos