Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Just asking

superstar
Regular Contributor
I am not going to mention names but I would like to ask has anyone ever heard of constructive criticism. Guys I would love to learn from all of you and I also love your different opinions and personalities but can you please when raising different opinions be constructive.
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
Not applicable
Good comment. I can think of no better reason to critsise anyone for going long ...other than the market is making lower lows and lower highs. Of course if we want to get fancy we can look at the broadening diagonals on the Alsi across multiple timeframes...the terminating diagonals on the leading markets...the price volume divergence....the total lack of market depth (only 2 of the top 10 are green today)...constructive enough for you?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
excellent Boogieman.That's the answer.
0 Kudos
Pepi
Regular Contributor
Gees - you can see who's beem watching the Roffy shows - virtually a carbon copy !!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You really know how to inflict maximum pain....any resemblence is totally unintended and severely regretted...apologies
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
In the scale of 1 to 10 (1 being never) how often do you guys chat about trading, I mean real trading???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
but we already ascertained that with a few exceptions there are no real traders here...lots of politicians and economist and sewage workers but traders no..Any post of any TA value simply gets drowned out...no one actually ever really puts their neck out or shares their strategy.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an perchance you're doing some of that drowning out ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes i am sure i am but if you check carefully I have never drowned out anything of real value...when I have posted something of worth its drowned insults and personal attacks. Time for you to be less tendentious here Simon...
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
YOu know the irony of all this, as much as it "seems" like 2 different camps (Blue Buls and Sharks, or Chiefs and Pirates or Australia and South Africa) bith of you are my favourate teams equally.
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
Ss, you obviously new around here....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes well as long as u know i do like to play for the other side
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
Other side being Australia Bogie and yes I am new here and planning to start trading in the next 6 months or less. Have couple of investments in small caps for now
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
If you mean you bend it like Beckahm then go for it, life is like a restuarant menu. Full of choices
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you may be right you never drowned out real value, not convinced but let's agree on that .. how does aybody learn if being drowned ?? we all start with nothing of real value, surely ?? and anyways, who decides real value ?? it's surely all just point of view ..

an I am of course excluding trolling ..
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
The signal-to-noise ratio tends to wander up and down. It's currently 'down'. If you have something useful to contribute, do so, and maybe you'll draw the traders out. If you're looking to learn something then you'll quickly figure out whose approach appeals to you most.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mark you are a sad, sad little man who lost his *****. I do not see the difference between you and Dr Roffey. Going on about the same old thing the whole time and oooh somebody called me names, and I am always right so how dare you. Grow up will you. Personally I find your constant nagging irritating.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thank you for that ...you could not demonstrate my point more forcefully if you tried
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That is if you had a point other than advertising your own site and complaing all the time about being done in by this or that person
0 Kudos