Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Just back from honeymoon....

Samir
Super Contributor
What did i miss since 15 June?
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
MenuOption
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Welcome to the house of pain bro ...
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
.... but have look bro, since the 15th you are missing your car keys, your bank balance, night out with the boys, the chick next door, ect ect. Nothing major...
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
hahaha.. wife sitting next to me and read all of that..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
we have been filling gaps...something you may know may know a bit more about now...
0 Kudos
mightymouse
Contributor
she will be sitting there-he is correct-u lost it all to her-even your share porfolio.thats what they call it the honey ($$$$) moon.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Congratulation Samir , hope your marriage to your lovely lady lasts forever.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Just remember Samir,your marriage will always be better if you both cleary understand,that you are on the same side!All it requires is falling in love,many many times ,with the same person! May you have a blessed marriage!
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
I was just joking Samir (about the car keys), congrats and may the two of you find the happyness that you wish for !
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
Awww.gush..sweet words..thx members..wife now approves of the forum...Lol... So,actually,whos tracking top40?Need an entry to topdwm.Still in honeymoon mood and lazy to do my own workings
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Have a look at TOPDWN.....that will be my next entry.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hi CE as you know I have for the first time applied my mind to wave trading. Here is a thought. When buying n vs m or the 5000 vs 1000 cover you are serriously diadvantaging yourself. Why you may ask. The reason is the 4c spread. on the M 100 points is a 25c move, so a 4c spread is 16 point move to cover the spread on the N 100 points is 12c so 4c spread is 33 points so it takes 70 points to cover the spread in and out before trading costs.
0 Kudos
CAB
Contributor
Yup, generally always better to go with the higher priced option cos as a % your spread will normally be smaller than on a lower priced instrument. Hence your required move to cover the spread will be smaller than for the lower priced version.
0 Kudos