Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Just checking if anyone follows NYSE:JPM?

Werner_1
Super Contributor
Its very interesting how stable and solid this company is. As you guys already know i really like this company, also read that more than every $1 out of $10 in deposits in USA is held at JPMorganChase. quite an accumplishment!
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
DEP
Super Contributor
Hmmm, are you planning to buy JPM? Looks the better of the US banks.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Actually yes, just need to see when the best time is. obviously my investment would be long term and i think with the recent acquisitions of Bear Stearns and WaMu, the solid balance sheet Jamie Dimon runs and just the overall management style he implemented at JPM this company will prosper once the US economy starts to really wake up. another thing, Jamie Dimon is my all-time favorate CEO and role-model.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Good for you, wait for a pull back. Are you buying via a offshore bank account? I had Barclays plc shares (sold in July).
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I recently opened an online brokerage account at TD Ameritrade, thought i could get some US shares over time when i find ones that interest me, but waiting for the last step of the process - SARS Tax Clearance Certificate - then i am ready to buy a few shares.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
did barclays also have such a good run up since march as the other financials offshore?
0 Kudos
el_nino
Contributor
How does one go about opening an overseas accountant??? I am also interesed in pursuing opportunities abroad.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
email me and i will explain all i know to you... [email protected]
0 Kudos