Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Just for fun: Write down the name of the person you admire the most in business and investing...

Werner_1
Super Contributor
This should be interesting for us to learn about new people, see who admires who which is a direct indication of the type of ideas one has etc...
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Jamie Dimon - Chairman, CEO & President of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Chartist - MD - UBA (United ***** Assoc Ltd)
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
bangbul
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
That guy that sits in his office at home trading his system. No one knows him as anyone special apart from his family and friends and of course his bank manager who knows that he is doing something special from his home office.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Julius Malema - any oke who gets an H for maths and a G for woodwork and goes on to become a successful director of mutiple companies gaining lucrative multimillion rand contracts and doesnt benifit from these successful companies because he thought he'd resigned must be one hellva business mind...
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
Simon Brown any body who heads up a division of a bank, who travels the contry devoting his time and energy to imparting his knowlege to the less well educated.Some one who lives a clean healthy life style and still finds time to purchase raffel tickets in order to send young rugby players to Argentina,with no imediate promise of a return. I admire that in a man..........
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Brand Pretorius CEO of McCarthy Motor holdings, I have never met a more humble man
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Simba, are you and Simon dating? If so I hope you have discounted comms on your trades!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Joel Greenblatt, owner Gotham Capital
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My grandfather - who believed in integrity, saying what you mean & meaning what you say & negotiating hard, but always understanding that you have to leave something on the table for the other man.
0 Kudos
Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
chas
Regular Contributor
Tom Boardman - retiring CEO of Nedcor
0 Kudos