Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Just poped in to see if there was anything happening

Not applicable
but looks like other than the expected drop this morning it has been flattish for the better part of the day so I am off to plan a holiday for my spouse and i in Jan. See you all Monday and setup your longs. Me think we gonna have a nice burst early next week and then tappering of to the end again.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
GarethJ
Regular Contributor
So who we looking at for Mon? Got my eye on KIO and PET for a long entry very soon. May even take a bite small later today...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am still eyeing TKG, tested and broke the 42 and now is consolidating at about 4150 so will see what happens. warrant matrix nice and tight on a long and this share bounces fast good % moves on matrix when it does.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Morning all, I see we are hovering this morning. Anyone take a look at TKG on friday afternoon? low of 4115 and now running at 4280. Made a cool 15%, so far, on this one this morning and riding it up further. Will likely stall/hold at about 4380 (30% profit for me in a day) and hover again before decising on direction. Like I said nice tight spread on this one so easy play if you want 2 or 5 day trades.
0 Kudos