Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JustOneLap Launch

Rams
Super Contributor
Launch tommorrrow, 23 March?
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
yip .. goes live at 6.30pm .. and we ready .. max chuffed ..
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
So what is the fuss about Simon ?
0 Kudos
sasa
Regular Contributor
Well worth a look everybody!
0 Kudos
Franksays
Frequent Contributor
Simon, checked out the site. It looks great. Very good information and I would recommend this to many of the OST users who ask "what do I do with x y and z" etc. Well done! I will be visiting the site and webinars in future.
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
Simon, glad to see one of my homies is a contributer to your 100 second Tip (M.N. G)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Simon, great website - are you planning a chat option or a forum? See you on a trading seminar, a truly great site and a real resource for free - how refreshing.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
there will be real time chat during webinar's .. but not outside of webinars, there are enough forums in the world without adding another ..
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Yes that is true....I have been trading a short term trend scalping system - gives nice entries on the Dow, let me know your thoughts: Entry: 1) Price closes above 20ma 2) RSI > 50 3) Histo green (macd) 4) Momentum > 0 5) Stoch > 50 If all above met enter long on intra bar break of trigger candle high. Take half profit at 10 points clear of comms (Dow)(11 points) Close remaining position on either a close below 10 EMA (RSI > 70) or 20 MA (RSI < 70) If position reverses on you before 10 points banked close out on a close below 20ma. Opposite for short.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Simon, interesting topics on Webinars. Looking forward to the one on trading OIL.
0 Kudos