Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Kalagadi manganese basin - Barry?

Dilligaff2
Frequent Contributor
barry as one of the resource gurus here, is the above deal already priced in? Since it was "announced", few trades today?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
asylum
Super Contributor
ArcelorMittal has been making moves to tie up future supplies of molybdenum and manganese by investing in developing miners of these metals as scarcity looms. Might be priced in but scarcity of manganese is not going to go away, so long term could be a good one.omo
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Moneyweb ran a good article about the deal. I think they quantified the gain for Metmar to the tune of R170m. No idea when it will materialise though. The share is not so liquid so limited trades to date. I think its a great share.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
hi,i don't know anything about them,i'll see if i can find out anything other than what i read here.Regards.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Have had a look at this one.Can be exciting,how ever i don't know long it will actually take to bring to fruition as Metmar is a small company and its progress will depend on the "big.guns" ,how ever as a spec it should add to their share price,i'm putting it on my watch list....For very good research regarding this venture go to....miningweekly.co.za then put metmar in search. Then read up on the report on 6 Jul 07 by Martin Craemer
0 Kudos
Dilligaff2
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos