Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Keaton

Not applicable
Steaming Coal stocks! Just got in there! Thoughs? Had a look at their prospectus and it looks good!
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
At what price was theplacement done? What did the prospectus say the earnings will be? Not big fireworks yet...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
IPO at 1000. Ref to www.keatonenergy.co.za for the propectus.
0 Kudos
TRY
Occasional Contributor
Any idea's on what KEH is going to do in the coming week....up, down?
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Thanks, Ill go have a look and see on prospectus. See its coming down nicely to the low for the day. Will be interesting to see where it ends up for the day. If some punters got hold of the stock it can easily jump between 10 and 14. Q is if the current 1290 is the low or not.....
0 Kudos
J_d_B
Contributor
I rate 14+
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm too worried about today, I know it will go up shortly. Whether it is today or next week though I can't tell you. If they mine 2mtpa for a start and it is contractor mined they will have a good start already. Typically contractors (Scharrighuizen, Benicon etc) charges about R30/ton to mine the coal, which is the route KEH is going. Coal currently sells at much higher than that and the price will not come down (or move sideways) any time soon. The math is easy...
0 Kudos
J_d_B
Contributor
hey Zoom, thanks for the info, so what would you say is a fair price to get in at?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Honestly I got in at 1380, which I feel is still a good price. Its on 1300 now...
0 Kudos
J_d_B
Contributor
ok, so 325 was reasonable then. well lets hold thumbs mate, their business model looks solid, their management seems great. Income potential is massive. I think thats about as technical as I can get lol
0 Kudos
J_d_B
Contributor
ok, so 325 was reasonable then. well lets hold thumbs mate, their business model looks solid, their management seems great. Income potential is massive. I think thats about as technical as I can get lol
0 Kudos
J_d_B
Contributor
0 Kudos
J_d_B
Contributor
correction 1325
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Technically what you are saying makes sense! lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jip, I think we'll be allright!
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
R11 sounds good, what the list price R10?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Probably a bit optimistic, but if you can get them at R11, buy the lot!
0 Kudos