Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Knock knock

CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
This share plummetted beneath yesterday's closing 107cps to trade on 105cps, only to return to the more obvious 115cps where it should be. Any reason why a person would test the wind with a low blower like that? Is it forgiveable as it occurred 7% below ruling?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
analyst
Frequent Contributor
they are trying to push the price down
0 Kudos
sparrow
Contributor
Lookimg good for 120++++ recently issued sens that earnings to March increased 20-30% over forcast ie, expecting 15c odd at current levels PE on a fwd basis would be 7.6 - how would that compare with Alert - Arcmittal PE a cool 16+ but we know why that is!! With resources running and the high pe's on the main board a pe of 8 should hold so should trade at 120 +++ esp given the likely hood of some corporate activity in the near future ... Watch this space !!! also see Alert - similar but smaller and technicals looking good - with higher prices theres higher margin ability Dont have the all the stats but after some strong buying on the day Tuesday a last trade hit 14 shares off my bid at 107 ( cost R15 plus 100 in costs irksome !!!). BSI Last Close (Wed 16 Apr): 115c Previous Close (Tue 15 Apr): 107c Day's Move: 8c (7.48%) Day's Low: 105c Day's High: 117c Change Since 22 Feb 2008: 45c (64.29%) P/E Ratio: 8.98 EY: 11.13% Market Cap: R843 266 512.20
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Sparrow.. seems you are on top of this one (and some others, I suppose). Yeah, I read the sens and is quite happy about the response from the market. At least this trend is not as bad as banks' daily see-saw ride. I bought to hold, you think it's worth the stress? I got in at 106cps and was looking down my nose for what seemed to be ages.
0 Kudos
sparrow
Contributor
when I last looked share was cooking again --- pity I bailed at 125 but thats what I was looking for and it got there !! No regrets... I think there may be more here. Ill have another look and see If I can find more value.
0 Kudos