Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Korean War in the Making?

HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Hope they use nukes. Nuclear winter is a myth; nukes are good for the planet. The disturbance of a built up, concreted area sets the scene for primary ecological succession and the radiation gives evolution a kickstart. Not to mention the removal of all those humans . . . http://www.marketwatch.com/story/n-korea-threatens-war-on-s-korean-warship-claim-2010-05-20
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Survival Tip (When all of this hits the fan): Eat thy neighbour before thy neighbour eats you . . . (and its more nutrituos than pumpkin)! Sorry, had this thought stuck in my head all night, just wanted to share it with you.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
One gets these thoughts when a spat between MTN and OST eats R15K from your daily profit!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Problem is HG, there are always some that survive. And the survivors are usually annoying.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
The thing is: What is S Korea going to do about it. Go cry to the UN?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I hope one day u start making money and talk about that instead!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Agreed. Sounds a lot like the ramblings of a manic depressed person.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
HG one of the annoying survivors??
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Actually me an this manic depressed market are getting on fine. Making the equivalent of my old monthly salary almost daily. The HateGauteng Aggro Bear Strategy seems to be working now. My problem was trying a bear strategy in an uptrend. I hope the toughts of pending war doesn't spark an economic uptrend.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Well either you earned a shait salary or your doing very well. Well done !!. Now save some of that moola for the rainy days on the market.
0 Kudos