Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Kumba IO

Not applicable
Could somebody tell me when this one is maybe going to fall. Then i have to go and look for another job. Why did they give this one a sell recommendation - it's the strongest stock on the JSE at the moment!!
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
GarethJ
Regular Contributor
Currently in oversold territory. Rated as a technical BUY yesterday by OST technical research. Should do well again soon unless the world implodes (which may well be happening given the US markets today...). Who rated this a SELL?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Who do you think?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
1) Check timelines on recommendations. 2) Do your own research, you learn nothing by following others, if it was that easy everyone would be playing the market. 3) Never place yourself in a position where you cannot deal with the worst case scenario
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That's correct thats why i got 22% return on my investment yesterday and still holding. Just to let others know that you can make 20% in 2 days!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So the point is guys - stick with the strongest one's.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Careful,those are the wins that hook you.Next comes the overconfidence,then the bigger bets,then your post that says you just lost 2 months profits in 10 minutes!Stay humble and don't get greedy.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
glad im not long on any warrant tonight !!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Na the post is a farewell
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ya, i gess that's true but- i think i read to much stuff on the forum and got fedup with that from people that ask alot of irrelevant questions and don't talk any sense at all. So ya i think i'm out of here guys- have a nice and prosperous 2010. Hope MTN's shareprice is lucky though. Kind Regards...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
O and guys on the forum learn to spell please!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ya but I done got grammer correkt
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Can I say it, please, please, please???????? (jumping up and down likke a kid with a full bladder)....I think the stock will... (slap from mother) (pulled aside for stern talking too)....aaawww shucks, my mom says I cannot say.. ;-(
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I don't understand, STB have just gone long on it?
0 Kudos