Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Kumba up 4%

Brommie
Frequent Contributor
LN, I get logged out everytime when I want to reply to your question -Maybe the system maintenance shutdown after the rugby on Saterday will fix this problem. Apart from the thought that I think my spelling is bad but that yours is worse. Here is a propable answer to your question: I have read somewhere that the Anglo American Cooperation is actively increasing their shareholding in this company. As I have it Anglo American is basically the domineering influence in the South African economy and therefore the "smart money" is also buying Kumba shares. I had a look at the charts and and are buying at the support lines.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Brommie
Frequent Contributor
But that was only at the support lines. It was not me chasing the price up.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I see the yankees are having a Black Monday on Friday. Good sign for my put to have a better outcome on Monday.I just hope same correction happens here(JSE) on Monday.
0 Kudos
faure
Frequent Contributor
Won't be surprised if KIO makes a new high while the market is under pressure. It's a strong momentum play - just be sure to get out once it shows weakness. If we see new highs my target of 31000 becomes more realistic.
0 Kudos