Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Kumba

Not applicable
Hi guys. Whats going on with Kumba? Is there some bad news out on it or a perfect time to buy?Its on a forward PE of 12 so its cheap for the resource sector. Let me know your thoughts.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
i think its time to buy hey... can see good upside for this share, going to get in tmrw.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This share is a sure buy.Would buy a full round of whiskey on Friday.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
it should go back up,damn im losing a lotta money here at the moment,thank goodness the warrant expires in September!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HANG IN THERE JULZ its getting ready nb interim due 07/08 so there should be some upside
0 Kudos
kingsol
Frequent Contributor
i think its going down
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There profit is going to be an increase of more than 100% so im sure theres upward potential. I see this one going to R400 on a 6 month view. Heard some analyst call it at R500 a month ago when it was at R360. I just bought a whole lot of SSF today.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
bravo11 let see if i understand what youre saying, in your initial post you ask if theres a problem and then in your last post you say their going for a 100% profit, now if theyve made a 100% profit how could there be a problem and have they posted a sens to that effect as i seem to have missed it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Kumba moving well today. Still wanna argue bout anything asylum? With good results expected the price dropped, hence me wanting to know if anything was wrong. Regards
0 Kudos
Not applicable
3 days long on Kumba and a day trade on Bill has served me well, young Skywalker.
0 Kudos
m9o
Contributor
Hell of a share this is. Asylum you shouldn't have argued and instead you should've bought when advice is given
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lol,i c this hitting R350 soon,woohooo
0 Kudos