Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Kwaga

Ben_ladin
Contributor
What would you advise : Get in at what price and get out when ? And in your prof. view do you think this share will make R160 .
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
kwagga
Super Contributor
This is how I see this share - It's rather fully priced at 44c in my opinion. It now needs to maintain the 40c levels for some time to create a strong base to move up again. The trigger for the up move would be possitive news and earnings. Who knows where this will go, but comparing it wth Capitec is not a wise move. Capitec was started by seasoned bankers with huge financial backing (PSG). Finbond is now a mutual bank (focusing on very small R1-7k mico loans) run by laywers. Be careful of pipe dreams about this company. I'm also keeping an eye on this one, so I'm watching from any possitive earnings news about this one. The micro loan space will receive a lot of heat from government in 2013, so be careful, don't over commit.
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
Right on Kwagga. Don't understand fascination of this share. imo under the speculative shares Transcap offers better prospects and you get monthly reports from Bayport. Otherwise the seasoned and well capitalised operator ABL offers good prospects in this space.
0 Kudos