Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

LEW

Russ
Super Contributor
Could break up or down but I favour an upward break quite soon.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
sponono
Super Contributor
an upward break is 20% away (from 75 to 90), right?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
is this about LEW or ANG?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Lew,Rams. Spo,I'm looking at a symm triangle which has formed this year.The triangle has to break up or down very soon.I favour up because the share is just starting to move up off oversold levels.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Lew,Rams. Spo,I'm looking at a symm triangle which has formed this year.The triangle has to break up or down very soon.I favour up because the share (RSI and STO) is just starting to move up off oversold levels.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
The bottom side of the triangle also forms part of the support line which started on 5 Oct 2011, which gives it some strength.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
good point. still holding onto CLS and SAB?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Still got cls but not sab.My worst trade of the year was selling spg at 1146 on 18 January!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
the triangle so formed is a ABC corection of the prev uptrend, so if the correction is complete, the move is always up...but is the correction complete? looking at recent volumes and chart pattern more likely to go down
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Big battle going on now,right on support.
0 Kudos