Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

LHG to potentially delist

fressa
Regular Contributor
Interesting SENS out a bit earlier. Looks like they may very well delist offering shareholder 390c per share. Didnt see that coming.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Salv
Frequent Contributor
Can some please explain the SENS?
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
:-/ why the hell would they want to delist!!! Im so disappointed!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
1. Company results sucks 2. Company want to delist from JSE 3. Company want to take on a BBE transcation.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
guys nw that it seems litha is clearly not going anywhere, which pharmacutical counter would you say is the next best. Im starting to look at Cipla Medpro & Life Healthcare as options in this sector...your opinion?
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
im not 100% sure, but i think they want to delist so they not bound by the regulations of the JSE. i may be wrong but i think its a sign that they in a healthy position that they want to delist. Im very disappointed. I had alot of confidence in this being a great long term investment. i am very happy that assuming they offer a price of 390c (as per the sens, i'll see a return.
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
Still no real news FROMLHG...becoming frustrated. Share price has understandably come to a stand still. Could this be part of the companies tactic to offer less per share?
0 Kudos