Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

LON NPL shares

KPnewbie
Contributor
Hi sorry for the stupid question. How do I take up my rights? I notice if i go to trade option screen and can buy them at market which exceeds the 19.48 offering.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
in your portfolio view, there will be a red tick next to your LON NPL shares. click on it, then enter how many shares you want to take up
0 Kudos
KPnewbie
Contributor
Hi thanks for the quick response yusuf. I cant find a red tick on my portfolio anywhere
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
on the home page under special announcements you should see words "perform an election" or similar with possibly a yellow triangle next to it. click on that and follow the instructions.
0 Kudos
Lee_1
Frequent Contributor
I also received an email explaining what to do. I don't find the buttons I'm supposed to find, but notice that the 9:5 issue of Lonmin NPL shares has already been credited to my account. Heaven alone knows whats going on.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it is called a rights issue and you should brush up quick coz ou have finite time to act .. http://www.justonelap.com/webinarDetail.asp?intWebinarID=23
0 Kudos