Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Latest comment from Paul Fouche

ABuzz
Super Contributor
I have received the following response from Paul Fouche, for those who are interested, and I quote "We will be releasing our interims on the 28 November. We will detail the strategy forward then, as well as an update re the BEE component. I apologise for the lack of communications, but we have implemented plans to improve on this and other aspects of the business. The issues with the BEE companies is a sensitive one. We have followed the advise of our Designated Advisors regarding release of info on SENS." . So it looks like we will get a clearer picture on the 28th, let's see how much they tell us then.
0 Kudos
30 REPLIES 30
Taurus
Super Contributor
at 10c who cares what they up to, they are heading for the JDH group...
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
sheesh IMU down 45% ouch....
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well it doesnt really matter what they tell you... where is ABUZZ now....he was a bull at 13 c....
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
O dear... Dropping on huge volumes.... Sorry Abuzz..Win some, lose some.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Someone is dumping huge volumes at 6c, every bid to buy at 6c is matched imediatly
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
My guess is the next SENS out of them is only to say how many shares Paul sold @ 6c today!!!
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Wellsomeone is buying at 6c....6mil worth!!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
4c now-this could get ugly.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ouch, classic capitulation
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hey! you can buy a seat on the board for 500 bucks.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Simon what is the worst case scenario here. Goes to 1c and company goes for voluntary suspension then de-lists????
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well it could just go to 1c, and then do a JDH
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
De list because it is at 1c?...JDH has been there for years!!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
or for R500 you could almost buy a bottle of lagavullin
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Yah! You right I already have a seat and today I am board so your sugestion is better.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
This is so classic its scary (HH & LL)! Dont miss the lesson in this, honestly. Take the graph of IMU since listing, print it out and write underneath "anything can happen" and stick it up somewhere. Then whenever you consider any share (be it SOL, JDG, INP, ASA, HAR, DRD etc.) change the name on the graph, stand back and consider! Ought to be enough to get you to stick to a stop loss!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
true, but this is why I stick to top40. yes the risk is there and anything could happen but way less likely.
0 Kudos