Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Latest comment from Paul Fouche

john_1
Super Contributor
I can't believe this thing listed and never went higher than on the day of listing.. How on earth do dirrectors get away with distroying this kind of value. That a distruction of 400000% in less than 1 year. Thats if my dodgy maths is correct.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
I agree and the JSE should do something about this....its criminal!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A policeman in Durban on Saturday night pulled over a driver who'd been weaving in and out of the traffic. He approached the car window and said, "Sir, I need you to blow into this breathalyser." The man reached into his pocket and produced a doctor's note. On it was written: "This man suffers from chronic asthma. Do not make him perform any action that may leave him short of breath." The officer said, "OK then; I need you to come and give a blood sample." The man produced another letter. This one read: "This man is a haemophiliac. Please do not cause him to bleed in any way." So the police officer said, "Right, I need a urine sample then." The man produced a third letter from the directors of IMU. It read, "This man owns 10 000 000 IMU shares. Please don't take the piss out of him."
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
The chart's not too bad.The share is just a little oversold.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Ja, I missed that!!! Even the price is confirming, cant believe it going so cheaply!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
mwahaha, used some of my gambling money to buy 50000 at 4c and just sold them for 6c... mwahaha
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Right, that extreme move down to 3 should now have shaken out all speculators and at last the share can start to go up as it was suppose to have done a long tim ago!!

(By the way who was IMU designated advisors with their listing? Could they not have seen through the smoke&mirrors?)
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Hahaha this only pulled in many more speculators...was a good day for mey :)
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Great day for trading IMU. I made back chunks of profit by buying at 4c and selling at 8c. Hope their were some others with the same thinking.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Johnny Cash - the designated advisors were Exchange Sponsors
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I thought SENS was a required tool for communication??
0 Kudos