Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Laughing at Ones Self!

YNWA
Super Contributor
The Goat Whisperer :..... A Cowboy meets Y herding goats in the Black Hills . Cowboy: "Nice dog you got there. Mind if I speak to him?" Y: "Dog doesn't talk." Cowboy: "Hey dog, how's it going?" Dog: "Doin' all right." Y: (Look of shock!) Cowboy: "Is Y your owner?" (pointing at Y) Dog: "Yep." Cowboy: "How does he treat you?" Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food and takes me to the lake once a week to play." Y: (Look of total disbelief) Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your horse?" Y: "Horse doesn't talk." Cowboy: "Hey horse, how's it going?" Horse: "Cool" Y: (Extreme look of shock!) Cowboy: "Is this your owner?" (pointing to Y) Horse: "Yep." Cowboy: "How's he treat you?" Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking, he rides me, brushes me down often, and keeps me in a lean-to to protect me from the weather." Y: (Look of total amazement) Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your goat?" Y: "Goats lie."
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Hibiscus
Regular Contributor
Whos the goats; TA's???
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LOL and have a great week end. thanks for message.
0 Kudos