Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Launch of the new Orbiter Investments website...

Werner_1
Super Contributor
Visit our new site if you're looking for rapid capital appreciation (40-80% pa*) and high rental returns (12-15% pa*) from a property development of unparallel vision and scale - www.orbiterinvestments.com
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
john_1
Super Contributor
looks great wewrner.. Wht dont you put a date on the topgun challenge so we can see when it was last updated..
0 Kudos
HungryPunter
Regular Contributor
John. Recently joined a prominent bank in SA. I am starting to understand some of your views regarding investments. I need some experience though.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
will look into that soon, John, thanks for the suggestion.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hungry Punter not sure how my view and banks go together, what are you refering too. Always happy to help if I can>
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
john bit off topic, but whats your views on MTN at the moment?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
My cell phone bill is to high. Mobile WWW is to expensive and there is a lack of clarity in the way they comunicate prices and packages to customers. So I guess that means they are going to continue making radical profits for some time to come...I have not looked a chart of MTN in a long time. I however think that equities good and bad are going to continue to suffer. The Dollar is the thing to watch as there is a very good chance that it weakens significantly and that will also effect MTN although I have no Idea by how much.
0 Kudos