Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Leaving OST

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
not anti CSO, just didn't like the way they structured the latest deal ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Tell us the truth Simon, you werent one of the 2000 by any chance??. Anyway thanks for everything and all the best.
0 Kudos
The_Trader
Frequent Contributor
All of the best with the venture Simon. Thanx for your insights. If I may become a little philisophical: You can't keep a star in a jar, you must let it be free.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for all the blue pens and enjoyable insight you gave...
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
Goodbye Simon - hello Keith?
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
Who's Keith
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
keith richards, he got an auto biography out, apparently a decent read (unless you mick jagger) ..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
never was banned coz when a word is banned is is for life ..
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Thanks for your efforts Simon. Met first time end 2001 on Warrants course; still paid for that one. Also you only removed one of my threads from the forum, so not too bad. Enjoy it boet!!
0 Kudos
Shard
Super Contributor
Cheers Simon, thanks for everything, I can honestly say more than 50% of what I know stems directly from you so I'm sure your new venture is a perfect fit. Best of luck with it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanx Simon, you taught to taught well. Allthough you'll once again deny that I got it from you, thank you for the Magic Formula investment strategy.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol, I just hate the name ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Fine let's call it GreenblattsValueBasedStrategy-BasedLooselyOnBenjaminGrahams-BuyCashGenerativeCompaniesGoingCheep
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol, and for short GVBSBLOBGBCGCGC, or for v.very short just VC ???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You can't give up till you have shared. Please spill the beans. Any strategy that works on cash that a company holds, must be something good. The very first thing I learned about shares, is that any company that has lot's of cash should be investigated for investment purposes.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Yeh - listened in on Classic-FM and cash was once again mentioned as the main ref point, etc, of one S P Brown
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
A very noble venture you are approaching - trust it goes well. Your replacement at OST will be measured against high standards. Kind regards.
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
and the tea coffee muffins, beers .....
0 Kudos
WES
Super Contributor
Cheers Simon, good luck.
0 Kudos