Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Leaving OST

Not applicable
All of the best Simon, We will miss your training sessions and flair!! Now who is going to "Trade to Trade well"?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
All of the best Simon, We will miss your training sessions and flair!! Now who is going to "Trade to Trade well"?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No its not cash held, its cash generated. So here it is again: You go to this site's share filter, add PE and ROCE (return on capital - ie how much cash a company generates), and filter companies larger than a billion market cap, and preferably pays a dividend. Rank the companies by low to high PE, and high to low ROCE, giving each a score according to rank. Buying the top 5/10 highest combined ranked gives spectacular results. Powerstocks.co.za also runs a MF portfolio (I'm not a client of theirs just following the same Greenblatt mechanical system) - just see on their history page what this system has done over the last couple of years.
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
Not sure whether to be happy or sad, but i will give you the benefit of the doubt.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Are you moving back to Durbs?
0 Kudos
DZ
Contributor
Congrats and all of the best. Made your move before more retrenchments. All of the best.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Good luck Simon and thanks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
All the best Simon. The course in Durban was very informative and provided great insight, was also an eye opener. I sincerely wish great success in your venture. DMB
0 Kudos
swordfish
Frequent Contributor
best of luck. hope to hear your honest opinion on easy trader. lol
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
easy trader better then price streamer and when development is finished will be awesome .. that be my honest 5c view ..
0 Kudos
samoa
Super Contributor
Mooi loop.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm sure we'll all miss your expertise on this forum. Thanks for all the valuable input.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Good luck . Thanks for all the inspiration and guidance. Catch you on JSEDirect.
0 Kudos
smart_money
Occasional Contributor
All the best. Will you still be doing the occasional training seminar.
0 Kudos