Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Leaving OST

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I have resigned from OST and am leaving at the end of the year to start a new venture, a long time in the planning and now finally all coming together ..
full details at http://www.justonelap.com/2011.htm
0 Kudos
74 REPLIES 74
Not applicable
Best of luck Simon!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
All the best Simon, will continue to follow you on the other sites.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Go well,Simon.Thanks for all your help and advice over the years.
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Good luck man! PLease make sure the other guy that comes in is just as good mate!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Cheers Simon. I always enjoined reading your posts.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well, I too must add my congratulations, sorrow and thanks. Well you moved sooner than most would have thought (5 to 7 years is the norm) but you are not normal ;-)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Geez! we beter have one last skop.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
fantastic work and I might know a contributer or two... however just one question... how the ..did you get the name justonelap?
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
May all go well Simon...I read most of your posts and attended your sessions when I could and appreciate the knowledge that I have received from you. Obviously a breath of fresh air in your life and maybe you should think about changing your view on gold miners. Is chartist in line to take OST over from you? LOL. More seriously enjoy your new venture.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thats a shame , we will miss your input.Please let us not loose touch.
0 Kudos
nonnb
Occasional Contributor
All the best in your new ventures, Simon / Truman. May your journey be an interesting one!
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
A staggering loss to OST....wishing you the very best in your new venture. A huge thank you for getting me started in this most wonderful of games, trading. As always, may the charts be with you....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Thanks for all the education Simon.I tell all my colleagues about how you coined the phrase: "RICH IN TIME". Now, I truly understand it.
0 Kudos
sasa
Regular Contributor
What more can one say that hasn't been said - all the very best and may you be rewarded for the rewards that you give others through the sharing of knowledge and, perhaps more importantly, experience!
0 Kudos
Nessy
Contributor
All the best Simon. Thanks for everything, especially the seminars.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Best of,Simon...and grow your hair dude.Chicks dig it.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Well done Simon ... not many have the guts to follow their passion .. good luck not really good bye as we will see you all over web/tv etc
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
Wishing you well Mr SPB - thanks for all the guidance. OST will not be the same without you...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
my guesss is we will see more of him on the forum, when he not be working, only difference is he will not be big brother.
0 Kudos