Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Leaving OST

kwagga
Super Contributor
Yes Simon, some people can't be caged for too long. They need to break free and escape from the rat race. Good luck with your new venture. Hope you remain a OST forum member.
0 Kudos
Enzed
Frequent Contributor
Thanks Simon - your contribution always much appreciated.You are a true free thinker!Remember - "the Pateman was added just to make the Brown more respectable" - Warrants Course Royal Hotel, Durban, about 100 years ago!!
0 Kudos
Enzed
Frequent Contributor
Your final contribution and I will remember you forever - get the alerts back onto the watchlists - high and low!!
0 Kudos
Levitt
Regular Contributor
All of the Best Simon, thanks for all the help.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Agree totally with Ninja..."a staggering loss" Apart from all the plaudits what concerns is the Training and Education program. Methinks our man was the driving force behind all this....and now? Certainly his personal sessions always had that special label. Wish him well but it is a blow for 'us guys'....we have a tough time in difficult markets and somehow it was comforting to know that he was around. How do you fill those boots!...Cheers Chum. We know that you will do well.....Jangat
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Het Simon i will miss u.U were always available and willing to help.The way u stick to your strategy was a example to me.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Best of luck Simon. Your insight and comment will be sorely missed.
0 Kudos
Alonzo7
Frequent Contributor
All of the very best to you - "freedom" it is truly great to be free!!
0 Kudos
Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
Thanks for sharing your knowledege with us over the years. Best of wishes on your new journey.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Hi Simon. Does that mean your job is vacant ? I'd love to apply. I've got some great ideas, like removing words like ***** and testicles from net nanny and allowing chartist back. Regards.;-)
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Oh, what do you know - one is already unbanned.
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Bye Simon I will miss those computer generated replies of yours like "just trade the price" and to think so many people actualy believed you read thier posts..........mooooaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
0 Kudos
Jim_Bean
Regular Contributor
Good luck, may you have all the success you wish for. I hope you will still contribute to the OST forum as an ordinary member
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Good Luck... I will remember you for you anti Gold and you anti CSO stance!
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
best of luck and enjoy
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
Will miss you Simon -Have been coming to your SBKs presentation constantlly- you have added new dimension my thinikng and approach to the stock markets
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Merci Bokoo. All the input was highly appreciated. Just when I started making sense of it all, my mentor leaves. Now that really s**ks! Wish you well as we wish you goodbye, cherio, here we go. Farewell monami.
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
Thank you for your efforts and the sterling work on the education front.It is much appreciated. Best of luck with your new venture.
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Good luck Simon and thanks for making me a better trader! I will keep tabs on ur new venture and participate wherever I am able to.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
had it for years, an all LTD's .. not just the .com
0 Kudos