Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Length of Inactivity before log off

Preston
Super Contributor
My expectation of this forum, is very simple. 1. If your problem is an operation issue, try the call centre. They are closer to the source of the problem and they can advise you accordingly. 2. Develop your own strategies and do not be a parasite on this platform. 3. The cost of ignorance far outweigh the cost of education.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
I think, since Simon left OST, this platform has gone down...Simon ,have you thought about starting an online trading ...maybe part of JOL...or call it "SOT"...provide us with AUTOMATED mechanical sysytems, so we can have more time off while the system, places trades, places stops,and close positions...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well now, keng, I consider your reply exceedingly rude seeing as this grandmother gave you a legitimate answer which I certainly did not consider unfriendly,and I will think twice before trying to help someone again, and more specifically you.
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
what about a just one lap chat forum for the index? daily thoughts ideas opinions etc no how to's or help me's...
0 Kudos