Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Let's talk OneSense.

Rams
Super Contributor
yes but was a good trading day, hoped to get the long and short at high of day, but you know Mr USA came and spoilt the waves as usual...but managed to get 3 of the big swings
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And tomorrow SHARKS up agains CRUSADERS.Tall order for Sharks.Enjoy your weekend.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
sharks? when i go fishing, I catch sharks.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
weekend fishing always a good thing..
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
i traded as christos recommended and now i lost everything. i urgently need cash so im going to auction my belongings. i have an old pair of fake nike tekkies , with a pair of socks with not to many holes , also my old caravan , has no roof or floor though , its ideal to turn into a chicken coop . any decent offers will be appreciated.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Big Short coming after nice pop.. target 27300 area just my 2c
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yup....on the 1Hr Chart we see the 200EMA as the Blocker.Also, the Gap that is offering Resistance.And now the P&F chart ( 27600-27699)..So...adjusting for lesser profit,I'm shorting 4 at 27600...not at 27800.If it pops the Gap...so what.I just Hold.Coz she's not a happy ALSI any more.she's looking for redder pastures below 27000.And we'll Cover between 50 and 61.8 Support( using the bottom in Sep2010 as reference.)....And so my soliloquy ends...Tinkerbell gives me a kiss.And Peter Pan signs off.Ahoy !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
er...the bottom was in July2010...and the lines are 50% - 26575 and 61.8% - 25729....I'll be somewhere in that sandwich.and then..PixiDust!!!...we Cover and go Long.
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
christos, what do you see in the very short term ?
0 Kudos