Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Lets Guess!

barry_1
Super Contributor
1. Which day gold will end the day above $1000 per oz. 2.How far the next surge will go. ...my answer to 1 is 12 Wednesday. 2. 1020% highest.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
Barry am I misreading your prediction; are you really predicting another 1020% rise for gold? Roffey will be pleased!
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
as long as the US has worries, the dollar will drop and gold go up, so i think we will see a breach of $1000 (and staying there) next week. I will not say how high, but it will move well once it breaches $1000.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Nope,u are joking right? Just meant the next high will probably stop at $1020 or there abouts.Little early to say when might take a couple of weeks to reach.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Nope,u are joking right? Just meant the next high will probably stop at $1020 or there abouts.Little early to say when might take a couple of weeks to reach.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
$1005 and going....hope u managed to get into gfi when we last spoke mate. ADIOS!
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
what about right now! http://www.kitco.com/charts/livegold.html - currently $1005.20
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
we seemed to have posted at exactly the same time...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
consilience bru'....nothings by chance!
0 Kudos