Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Lets have some fun..Forum..What car do you drive

Not applicable
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I don't want it in my coffee or my coffin.
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Simon is it possible to kick Riaan off the forum then we can move the forum out of the subheading TOOLS????
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Riaan is itching to join this discussion but then he would blow his cover (at least to those of us who remember the last "what car do you drive"thread).
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Currently a used '97 Subaru Forester XT ,66k klics - paid cash. Seriously fun to drive. Before that for 13 years a 18 Golf GTS. Before that for 15 years a second hand 16 Golf bought used R15k - was still burning white, no issues.
0 Kudos
Brommie
Frequent Contributor
A 1978 W123 series MBenz. Mint condition, hard and solid. Quite heavy on juice though.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I too have an Isuzu KB 280DT LE, 1999 model. Bought it only 3 weeks ago. My first Diesel and first turbo! Must say it's growing on me each day. Glad to see I'm not the only one on the forum who has one :-)
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
i have a mini(school run) and a honda crv(holiday) and my wife drives a merc slk 350.I have recently got a bike honda 250 twister and it is my favourite drive around town when I am on my own
0 Kudos