Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Lets have some fun..Forum..What car do you drive

Super Contributor
I was joking. BUT... send me more detail and I'll consider it. Now for the tricky part:- how to get in touch without disseminating my email address or cell number on OST CHAT?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Amazing business. Cemeteries have to be the biggest waste of land ever. Dead people lying around for centuries in the middle of a city.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Better than all of those live people lying around in the middle of the city, though. ........ yeah,yeah - I'm a misanthope and I know it!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartist says life is too short for ***** cars...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
That's why we are discussing cemeteries now!
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
That's why we are discussing cemeteries now!
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
That's why we are discussing cemeteries now! Life is never too short for a good cemetery.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Cremation works - can use them as compost filler or something.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
The living people, or the dead people? - The rhino's of SA would like to thank you for your suggestion if it's the former.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
ISUZU KB 280DT. 1996 model spotless 207000 km's. Cost me R 380 to service (myself off course)every 5000km including oil and filters. That exludes the six pack I buy for myself for my effort. Best of all oustanding HP installment = zero. Now that's a car! Kids call it the dinosaur, I call it an investment.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
A 2006 Alfa 147 1.9 JTD, dont owe money on it and plan on driving it until it dies.
0 Kudos
Contributor
golf 6 gti :) Best looking car on the road
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Do you know that eating the gonads of a rhino hunter cures HIV/AIDS? Very important public announcement. Pass it on.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
surely if we cared what ******** was saying we'd pop over to his rooms .. does Riaan have a view and/or a voice ??
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
*****is Riaan....maybe posting using Riaans login.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Prancing Horse, why did you have to have a soil test done? Who will the dead complain to about the soil?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Perculation tests, and see what happens to the water.., would you like it to end up in your coffee?
0 Kudos