Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Lets trade some Links

Not applicable
I was wondering what websites do you use to check the market in terms of predicting what will happen through out the day, opening,closing ect. I deal with futures and I use: http://money.cnn.com/data/markets/dow/ To check pre-market on futures. http://www.dailyindexsentiment.com/index.html Published by W. B. Busin Group, they give their daily forecasts. Im hoping to broaden my horizons a little, any useful links?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This is what eddy uses:---(following his link)-------Oracle and Crystal Ball As a result of its acquisition of Hyperion, Oracle has also acquired Decisioneering, makers of Crystal Ball software. Crystal Ball software is a leading spreadsheet-based software suite for predictive modeling, forecasting, Monte Carlo simulation and optimization. With over 4,000 customers worldwide, including 85% of the Fortune 500, Crystal Ball is used by customers from a broad range of industries, such as aerospace, financial services, manufacturing, oil and gas, pharmaceutical and utilities. Crystal Ball is used in over 800 universities and schools worldwide for teaching risk analysis concepts. The diverse applications for Crystal Ball include financial risk analysis, valuation, engineering, Six Sigma, portfolio allocation, cost estimation, and project management. With Oracle Crystal Ball Enterprise Performance Management, you can apply the power of Crystal Ball to your Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Intelligence (BI) applications to improve the strategic decision-making process.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No wonder Eddie turned 800k into 88k....he forgot to take the wrapping off his baallss ;-)..Eddie, just poking some fun. How is your recover growth doing?
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
That's hilarious.I was just joking and there is actually such a website.Never knew it until now,thanks moose.Recovering doing well.I'm on 96k now.
0 Kudos