Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Lets write a open letter

Oz
Occasional Contributor
No prob - will do, no offence meant
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Well the main point should be that we would like to know what and when are they going to do about the trading conditions of this share, either by reconsiliating the shares or some directors intrest... i think the letter should be published here and e-mailed to themand they should also know this and that the reply they give will be published here aswell.
0 Kudos
Liam
Occasional Contributor
Good idea, but limited. Why not take your/our interests wide? Take a peek at http://finance.google.com/finance?q=JNB%3AJDH and start a bit of interest world-wide
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Sorry my friend but your link is corupt..try again :)
0 Kudos
Liam
Occasional Contributor
Try http://finance.google.com and enter the code of choice for a world view, maybe solicit some answers and attention in that forum. Biotech, stem cell and such stuff has vast potential. Why are we lagging? Getting in on the ground floor surely cannot be a bad thing.
0 Kudos
bull
Contributor
Dear Taurus Having suffered the damage my portfolio took to a stupid move on my part to dive for the vines at the price i have learned my lesson but you have my full support but maybe send it to the golf club for a quicker response. These Bozo's aren't interested in making money just chilling at our expense. Is preston the spoke's person for this company? I have spoken to the director and he always seems confident of improvements for the last 2 YEARS!!!! I await suspension soon cause the can't sell off any more assets and unless Lazaron finds a cure for cancer it looks bleak too. Regards STUPIDO P.S You can forward my fan mail on to the golf club!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Hi there Bull. The only person Preston is a spoke person for is.............HIMSELF.
0 Kudos
bull
Contributor
Ok So why you so positive about this rubbish share?
0 Kudos
bull
Contributor
Ok So why you so positive about this rubbish share?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
surely the directors shouldn't be focusing on the share price, they should focus on running the company and if they do that well that'll filter through to the share price?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
I agree Simon and the letter should not only be about the share price but about some constructive change in the company.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Because I am a positive guy with a positive outlook at life. Don't judge a company by the motive of a few traders who wants to make quick profits. We donot know or understand the Fundamentals on which that company operate on. As Simon siad , only time will tell and do not be surprises if all thoses traders makes 100% profits on that share. (well that is my last 2c opinion on this matter!!!..)
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Preston - I like your positive attitude and I share it! Others may think we are overly optimistic, but I believe this share will go up at some stage, we just need to be patient, maybe very patient.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Well ABuzz maybe not that patient..2.3mil today and its not 10h00 yet.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ive never really looked at or owned this share but whats the true value per share? cause if its something like 0,1c then the company will have to improve over 1000% to get it to move to the 2c mark? just a thought?
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
for some reason never read this post until today. had a good chuckle at some of the attempts at letters. thanks guys
but seriously JDH guys, any share at 1c is simply a gambling chip. no way it can be justified as a trade, since there is no suitable price data to support any view. if you're holding it, write it off in your mind a loss; maybe one day you may be pleasantly suprised. if you're not holding it (especially all new comers who may be tempted by the possiblility of a 100% jump from 1c to 2c) DONT! even if it jumped to 2c you probably wouldnt find anyone willing to take it off your hands.
if you want to invest: find a solid company with good management and undervalued price. if you want to trade: find a cruise liner (solid company) whose slip stream you can tuck in and out of.
vluit vluit my storie is uit.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Aaah kripto pleaseeeee we all no the why's and the not to's to buy a share...the whole exersize off this letter is tonot just lie back and let guys get away with nonsense like this,they should either be suspended or even get kicked off the JSE or get there act together.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mr T.. This is merely a suggestion and should be taken only under advisement. Instead of writing a letter, why do you gather the necessary support in the form of proxy and express your view at the next company AGM. I believe that will be a more effective platform to raises your concerns.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
no worries, good luck with the letter. really hope it helps.
am more worried about newbies that might in future be tempted to buy into penny stocks not fully realising the risk
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ah preston, now there be a master plan. You been channeling my force ???
0 Kudos