Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Lighter Note - for the Bulls Supporters

AJT
Super Contributor
Two Jews walk into the Loftus Versveld ticket office and ask to buy season tickets. The Lady behind the counter asks "Are you circumcised?" The Jew replies "Yes, of course!" The lady then says "I'm sorry, sir, but you have to be a complete d*ck to be a Blue Bulls fan."
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
kwagga
Super Contributor
Pietie wil TV koop en soek die remote. Agent sê: Geen remote, jy noem net die stasie en hy s*****el self oor. Pietie sê "CNN" en wragtig dis op die skerm. Hy sê "e-tv" en dis op die skerm. Hy vra die agent wat kos die TV. Agent sê "R 120 000.00". Pietie sê "K@k!!!" en highlights van die Sharks se laaste 3 wedstryde kom op...
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Every morning when the English teacher came to the Afrikaans students to give them an english lecture she greeted them as follows; "Good morning class!" and every time only one boy would get up out of the whole class to greet the teacher in return. This happened time and again until she decided to call him up to her desk and ask him, loud enough for everyone to hear: "Why is it that every time I greet the whole class, only you stand up to greet me?" He replied to the teacher in English: "It are 'cause I are the only person here what's name are Klaas!" - Could this be Steve Hofmeyers son? or at least one of the 35....
0 Kudos