Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

List of useful websites

Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
Would it not be meaningful for OST to cite a list of useful websites that newcomers (and others) could access? I have amassed a huge list (and am happy to share with the forum if we are allowed to), but it took me many hours of research that could have been avoided had such a list been published - even now, I am sure that there are other websites that I have not yet discovered. Simon and others, your comments please... Can we proceed and collate the accumulated wisdom from all OST users?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
yrg
Frequent Contributor
In March I setup a forum with a whole lot of functionality (images for charts etc) - mainly in response to the complaints that the SFM forum needed so much more. Unfortunately not many people registered, no one used it, and even I forgot about it. Its still live (and free) though, www.chartist.co.za. You can post your links there if you want - there was a special section for Trading Websites. You can always reference it for others. Maybe that forum can have a revival...
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
Thanks! Will take a look. From the responses to my suggestion it seems nobody is interested in a quick solution, but would rather fly blind or struggle to amass what could be a wealth of information. Boggles my mind....
0 Kudos
yrg
Frequent Contributor
One major complaint was that the terms and conditions were too long - but since its absolutely free to use, i think its appropriate, and its not very complex- about as restrictive as any other trading forum.
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
just lay it on - ask questions later
0 Kudos