Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Live Trade video – How you trade novice gaps and ignore pro gaps

Not applicable
copy and past into browzer .... http://www.screencast.com/t/ouIuURZH - Such a pity some people have to dafaecate on others post. I have done a video of today’s trading which shows a live trade of a novice gap vs a professional gap. If you will recall I indicated before the market opened that we would potentially have a professional gap down and that we would target the 31150 area for a short trade. If one suspects a pro gap it is even more important to ensure that the strictest criteria are applied to any trading the gap. In other words unless the signal is given for the gap close you stay out of the pro gap and look of confirmation for a trade targeting the novice gap. Pro gaps are important for longer term trades as well as they often send a number of signals to the market. We could have had a constructive discussion about what constitutes a professional gap vs a novice gap but once again the inevitable happened. I see some people have indicated that they will no longer bother to post. Don’t let the haters win. At the very least keep posting or even better mail sfm and get them to do something about the abuse of posting privileges.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Rams
Super Contributor
with you and fusion4258 still on this forum, i think there has to be a lot more defaecation for anybody to be in deep SH%T...
0 Kudos
magicactus
Frequent Contributor
RAMS, maybe take it easy, or give us your count
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Everyone should use this place to post advertising of their personal business so that Bonzo no longer has the monopoly on innundation.
0 Kudos