Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Live prices

George_1
Occasional Contributor
Every time I try to get a live price the page defaults back without giving the price. Other data changes on the page..... Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
Agh!!!! im also having the same problem and there are chaging me for delayed qoutes.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
contact the call center ..
0 Kudos
Jughead
Contributor
I think everyone has this problem. Do we all have to call the call center?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I just phoned and was told that the IT department is busy investigating it. No timeframe for the resolution of this problem that has been in place for the past 5 working days or so. OT are not prepared to commit to a date and time for resolving this problem! They're not prepared to commit to a deadline, because "you'll hold it against us"! What kind of service are we paying for here? This is just not good enough and is becoming too commonplace in this country at the moment. How about informing everyone that there is a problem and notifying people when it has been resolved - is that asking too much?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i called ca center on Friday and wastold that they were working on the problem. trouble now is that it seems to be spreading.first it was only on the watchlist,nowits also occuring on Quick share.In derivitive trading its vital to have the lve price.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
jp please stop crying. call ost , demand to speak to chief in charge , then demand your money back or trade through psg. i did it last year and got refunded for the 5mnths i had problems with price streamer.
0 Kudos