Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Live trade video showing how targets are set and achieved

Bentley
Frequent Contributor
Say what you want about the man - the accuracy is astounding - here is a live trading video -http://www.screencast.com/t/DDouR422azF
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
any of this useful - should i post regularly as they are made?
0 Kudos
Creature_of_the
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
I'd say ...NO..... in the eyes of many you'd look like his agent.It doesn't bother me as I haven't the time to sit and watch what is happening on the screen every 15mins. If anyone is interested they know where to go and look and if they really like the site they can sign up. I repeat the best give it a miss, been here long enough to know what the reaction will be.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
No and No.....we been here with the same style for three years almost and I think it's just entertainment value....right now not many are trading ALSI futures , and those trading it are not all that aggressive or can understand your posts.....Had you come in maybe differently from previous years, maybe it would help. you have a system, we all have a system , and you have your own website, maybe post your web details and costs for membership and those interested can join you....on this forum, we are all "lazy " traders... and risk averse, so maybe not your target group.....
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Ramssie, if you are trading the ALSI , then you are risk neutral , dumb@@$?
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
Rams I think you should be aware of only speaking for yourself. There are people here who trade alsi futures and many that would like to. The information posted here is all free so don't try and decide for others what the should and should not do. The video posted could not be more simple ( I suspect you have not watched it). The whole point of the video is to show how simple it is using one or two very basic techniques. It is rare for traders to be able to watch live trades no matter what their system. The ability to make 15K in an hour or so is maybe something you are not familiar with.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
I am not disputing your videos, and your system, and you right . My system is so lazy, I could not make 15k in hour, but in one day , yes, becos it's a lazy system... But hey, will be nice to read your analysis, so lets agree to disagree...
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mark,upload your video onto youtube and then post that link on this chatforum. This is prevent anyone from accusing you, of marketing your website. Just a suggestion.
0 Kudos