Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Live trade videoA¢A_A¦..of course he just makes it all upA¢A_A¦

Not applicable
So here is an early video (as requested by the crowds). See how a live trade works in a day and you decide whats what.

http://www.screencast.com/t/ZohffFArt
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
Rams, yes you predicted the gap (as did RealChartist) and you predicted a low area (easy call for another gap close at 27300 from 18 March that we spoke about Monday already) , but no high if the gap/resistance stays above 360. So seems both sides have a draw for the moment. We have a target of 29598.
0 Kudos
tee_1
Occasional Contributor
Chartist stop loss going to be taken out. ha ha
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Can no one trade on this forum for themselves anymore..?After reading all the mine is bigger than yours it seems doubtful..trade what you see as it your money not the bloke dishing out advise, so be careful.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree with Frost. I dont day trade like he does but Ive learned things I wouldnt have learned otherwise. Also before he came along there was NO talk of GAP trading on this forum. You dont have to like him but his account balance speaks to his ability
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
shizz
Contributor
Hi Guys, What platform is being used here?
0 Kudos
shizz
Contributor
Hi Guys, What platform is being used here?
0 Kudos